Fewer DSP Resources Never Sounded So Good: CP2 + BMA CT
Take a look at this video to learn how the CONVERGE® Pro 2 and Beamforming Mic Array Ceiling Tile work together to significantly reduce system design complexity, simplify installations, consume less rack space, and lower costs.
CONVERGE Pro 2 PLUS the BMA CT
Experience the industry’s most advanced professional voice DSP mixers for audio conferencing, plus the combined processing power of the patented Beamforming Microphone Arrays.
- Built-in acoustic echo cancellation, noise cancellation, and beam selection eliminate the need for per-beam processing in a DSP mixer - requiring fewer DSP mixer resources.
- Daisy-chain up to three ceiling tiles via P-Link for larger conference setups – for simpler wiring and longer distances compared to networked “home run” connections.
- Each ceiling tile microphone array supports long distance P-Link mode with 200 m / 650 ft between tiles, for a total cable reach of 600 m / 1950 ft.
- Single workflow for configuration using Pro Console® software. Competition requires programming for separate components: Ethernet switch, Ceiling Microphone, Dante Controller, and DSP mixer.
- The CP2 48 and 128 Dante versions provide 16 Dante inputs and outputs for audio networking.