- Enterprise quality? Does it provide high-resolution streaming for even the most important meetings or events?
- Scalable and flexible? Will users have the options they need to control the solution, and will you be able to easily implement it in new spaces?
- IT-friendly? Is it easy for IT pros to install, test, and run on an existing IP network?
Make The Switch to AV-over-IP Worth Your While
Since AV-over-IP allows you to stream audio and video over your network without the limitations and expense of traditional solutions, it can be a smart choice for today’s organizations if it meets other important criteria.
AV networking solutions should:
- Work within the IT manager’s existing network structure
- Be low latency
- Provide high-quality video—up to 4K
- Be affordable
- Have the flexibility to connect to variety of control systems
- Be secure
In the big picture, the right AV networking solution should increase efficiency and energize workflows. Here are some considerations when evaluating solutions.
Look for Price-to-Performance Value
In addition to the essential capabilities and features mentioned above, most solutions should offer simplicity while meeting the need for simple AV-over-IP applications like live streaming and distributing video communications in cafeterias, lobbies, and other common areas.
By eliminating complexity and control issues, employees can not only be more efficient and productive, but can take advantage of those applications more readily.
Solutions like the ClearOne VIEW® Lite provide the functionality IT teams need for simple AV-over-IP applications, while also delivering exceptional value. The VIEW Lite line includes the VIEW Lite EJ100 Encoder, VIEW Lite DJ 100 Decoder, and VIEW Lite CJ100 Controller.
- The VIEW Pro offers latency for 1080p streams around 70 ms, but it can be configured to go as low as 50 ms. The VIEW Lite on the other hand is around 25 ms.
- The VIEW Pro allows one-time licenses to be applied per device for advanced features, while the VIEW Lite is the lowest-priced AV-over-IP streaming solution using JPEG2000 codec standard technology.
- The VIEW Pro offers H.264, H.265 codec streams using RTSP/UDP standard transport protocols to interoperate with any 3rd party products that support these codec and protocols. The VIEW Lite offers IR, RS232 control options, supports USB-HID control for keyboard/mouse, and features PoE and DC power options.
Think Big with Simplified Video Wall Streaming Solutions
With flexible and professional AV-over-IP solutions, you can upgrade your facilities without needing to change hardware. ClearOne’s VIEW Pro PANORAMA™ is a video-composition and video-wall layout configuration software license for the VIEW Pro network media system. Whether you are looking to build a simple 16x16 video wall or a complex video wall that is scalable to hundreds of displays, ClearOne makes it easy to design video walls of any size and complexity.